Lou Franco, Founder of Greenwave Solutions
I’m a software industry veteran who has been leading teams and projects since 1992. I have expertise in agile development practices, software development at startups, mobile development, product management, and domain expertise in B2B SaaS, developer tools, treasury risk management systems, and enterprise content management.
I have a consistent record of building and leading teams that deliver quality products. I have developed large scale applications in C/C++, Objective-C, C#, Typescript, and Java. Expertise in mobile, rich internet applications, and software toolkits.
Highlights from my career include:
- Serving on the leadership team of three start-ups with successful exits
- Developing mobile solutions for over a decade starting with Windows and Java based PDAs, and I have been developing for iOS since 2008.
- Co-authoring “Hello! iOS Development”, a book for beginner programmers, published by Manning
- Being a lead and contributing inventor on issued patents related to spreadsheets and rich internet applications
Concise employment history
- Led software development for Astrogamma, acquired by Inventure. Built front-office FX Options trading software that held > 80% market share globally.
- Chief Software Architect at Droplets. Created the Droplets Platform, a system for delivering rich internet applications. The resulting IP and software is currently licensed by some of the largest tech and e-commerce companies.
- VP of Product Strategy at Atalasoft, acquired by Kofax. Played a major role in all aspects of the business, with a focus on product development.
- Principal Engineer at Trello, acquired by Atlassian.